Sunday, February 14, 2010

Businesses in mind for 2010...The RFP challenge continues.


Recently, I attended the Real Estate Brokers Association of the Philippines (REBAP) 2010 Planning Session just to top off the plans for this year with the top officers and different chapters officials of Real Estate Brokers Association of the Philippines - National Chapter at University Hotel in University of the Philippines in Diliman, Quezon City last January 9, 2010.

I got to meet lots of people from other REBAP chapters within Metro Manila and provincial chapter especially those located in the Southern Luzon areas and the northern parts of Luzon especially the Metro Baguio REBAP chapter officers and the national officers like IPP CRB Julius Topacio and current National Pres. Emily Duterte.

I admit I was impressed with of these speakers inbeing the hosts / hostess as well. One of the top facilitators and notable speaker in the meeting was CRB Engr. Bong Cruz. He is a well-known among the real estate circuit as one of the top lecturers and reviewers on Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar and Review in the Philippines and also in Continuing Education Program for Real Estate Brokers. As I looked beyong this, I want to be like them on being good speakers and would probably plan to join the toastmaster club located closest of our area if time permits.

One of our chapter officers, Ms. Karen ( our VP external) told me that I should be on track on being a lecturer again and at the same time being a speaker on some notable topics especially on the financial literacy and awareness to the public. I admit that I do dread speaking with lots of people I do not know but I pulled it out perfectly on my last engagement back in November 2009 about Internet Selling and Social Network Marketing to members of REBAP - Pampanga Chapter. It was fun that I shared some of my expertise and knowledge in getting more clients in the fast paced setting.

It was an encouraging and uplifting moment for me about Ms. Karen's ideas that gave me an inspiration to be an educator. As my morale has risen up in talking my way into being a public speaker with the topic of financial planning and literacy awareness for the benefit of the members of our organization. I am right on track of carefully rethinking my strategies and studying again what I learned from my class at Registered Financial Planners Institute - Philippines (RFP - Philippines) to be applied to my new sets of student, my fellow real estate brokers.

Copyright 2009 - 2010. PinoyMoneyVantage| Personal Finance Help Philippines

No comments: