Friday, April 3, 2009

Long Absence - Erratic Schedule


Sorry being away for that long extended time. I am so busy with work and recent activities involving extra-curricular activities, work and organizational meets. Right now it is summer time and we will have lots of activities on my planned outdoor activities this April and May 2009. For my viewers, Thank you for waiting patiently for me.

I still have upcoming blogs to catch with especially in regards to financial, economic and environmental and even a bit of the showbiz limelight for you folks to see. Also, I will be changing my templates with a much newer one. I still love that old template with planet earth on it because I am a staunch supporter of Earth Hour at 60 minutes.

Have a happy summer, folks!

Copyright 2008-2009 - PinoyMoneyVantage

No comments: