Friday, April 16, 2010

Tears for Fears Live in Manila - May 2, 2010.


Taking a break for the summer. Can't hardly wait to see these guys again perform on the big stage here in the Philippines at Araneta Coliseum. It will be my first time to see them live in the Philippines. I am a fan of 80's new wave music even if I was still a young kid living in the suburbs on those years I lived through. My consciousness to their music was in 1988 or 1989 when I saw their music videos played on TV or their music playing on the air waves. From Everybody Wants to Rule the World to Shout and others which have become chart hit toppers on those days. Music those days have sense of feeling and more emotions plus the quality of how the artists puts itself in the music makes it special for listeners like me to enjoy.




Copyright 2009 - 2010. PinoyMoneyVantage| Personal Finance Help Philippines

No comments: