Thursday, November 24, 2016

Writing Again!

Hi Guys,



I apologize for writing articles in this blog and have been terribly busy with some projects at work, club commitments and other activities.  Recently I attended a party with some of my colleagues at work and have been thinking again of writing an article or so but my creative juices are not yet ripe for picking and I am hoping that you guys understand what I am going through for the past few months when I got sick last year and what had happened afterwards let alone with some personal problems I definitely need to attend to.

But Anyways, I am happy that I was able to write in this blog again and would love to return on working a few personal finance articles in this blog and Business Mirror.

Yours truly,


Ben


Copyright 2008 - 2016. PinoyMoneyVantage| Personal Finance Philippines - Learn, Earn, Save and Invest.

No comments: